FREE VIRTUAL CLASS
Exploring Ethical Non-Monogamy
Tues. Nov. 24th, 5-6pm PST
- Are you wondering if you're non-monogamous but feel ashamed about it and don't know how to talk about it with a date/partner?
- Are you struggling to understand your partner's desire for ethical non-monogamy?
- Or are you just curious about what it is and why so many people are talking about it?
Join Janel for this live class and Q&A (or sign up to get the replay).
What you'll learn:
How to know if ethical non-monogamy is right for you and what that could look like, even in the age of COVID.
- The history of monogamy and why some people are exploring alternatives.
- The differences between ENM, polyamory and open relationships.
- Why the most common stereotypes about ENM aren't true.
- How to let go of shame around the desire for ethical non-monogamy.
- What to do if your partner wants ENM and you're not sure.
- How to negotiate different desires and create healthy compromises and boundaries.
- How to deal with jealousy.
How to strengthen your relationship before exploring ethical non-monogamy, so the journey brings you closer.
Meet Janel Vitale
I became a certified sex & relationship coach after a decade of shame about my non-monogamous relationship orientation. In 14 years of Catholic school, I internalized the assumption that all healthy relationships must be monogamous; therefore, I was "broken" or immoral for not fitting into that paradigm very well.
But then, I went on an epic journey of exploration and self-discovery. I finally realized that there is nothing wrong with me--and that there are other people out there like me. Now, my passion is giving you the tools to be more authentically yourself in your intimate life and to create relationships that work for you, regardless of social norms.
To be clear, I am not "pushing" non-monogamy or "against" monogamy. They are both totally valid. My goal is simply to create a nonjudgmental space for you to figure out what you really want.